TP-LINK CPE210 91 reviews
TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
System-level optimizations for more than 5Km Long range wireless transmission
TP-LINK Pharos tdma (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance Centralized management system – Pharos control Ap/ client/ Repeater/ AP router/ AP client router (WISP) operation modes
Shipping & Handling Policies
- Hot keys grant fast access to common tasks. Volume up & down, mute, and sleep mode are right there at your fingertips
- USB micro receiver with 2.4 Ghz Wireless
- HP's exclusive Link-5 wireless technology connects 5 Link-5 devices at once
- Compatibility-Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Minimum system requirements-Available USB port and Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Paste hotkey eliminates key strokes. Increase productivity
- Compatible with most Notebooks: Acer, Asus, HP/Compaq, Dell, Gateway, Fujitsu, IBM, Lenovo, Samsung, Siemens, Sony, Toshiba. Output Power: 90W.
- Power LED Monitor. Efficiency: >80% typical.
- Connectors: 10 DC connector (Tips).
- Input Voltage: 110-240VAC , 50-60HZ,1.0A MAX.
- Output Voltage: 12V/15V/16V/18V/19V/20V/22V/24V.
- Overload and Overheat Protection.
- Spike Protection and Short Circuit Protection.
- High Efficiency & Low Energy Consumption.