Shipping & Handling Policies
TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
- Hot keys grant fast access to common tasks. Volume up & down, mute, and sleep mode are right there at your fingertips
- USB micro receiver with 2.4 Ghz Wireless
- HP's exclusive Link-5 wireless technology connects 5 Link-5 devices at once
- Compatibility-Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Minimum system requirements-Available USB port and Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Paste hotkey eliminates key strokes. Increase productivity
450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR940N V3 while the earlier version is 300Mbps. It is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. You could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not. Note-ping diagnostic tool troubleshoots connectivity, reach ability and name resolution to a given host or gateway. Tracerouter diagnostic tool tests the performance of a connection. Supports internet explorer 11, firefox 12.0, chrome 20.0, safari 4.0, or other and java enabled browser Interface: 4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS, 1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT